Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thursday's Nightmare

Here is Thursdays workout brought to you by www.crossfit.com. This is the workout I did at the end of last week. Hope you enjoy it, it is one of the harder workouts I have done since I started crossfitting.

3 rounds for time of the following:

135 pound Deadlift, 15 reps
135 pound Hang power clean, 12 reps (this rep starts in the hang position, so you will not be starting these reps from the ground) Also, its a power clean, so you do not have to drop into a full squat for these.
135 pound Front Squat, 9 reps (high elbows, good deep front squat)
135 pound Push Jerk, 6 reps (just that, dip, then drive, and get locked out, and shoot the head through the gap.

Scale the weights as needed. I would stay at the 135 for the deadlifts for you guys, maybe go down to 115 or 95 for the power cleans, stay at 135 for the front squats, and maybe 115 or 95 for the push jerks. I will be on leave on Thurs, so hit this up whenever you can, and make sure your guys form stays crisp. I will be back to work on Friday. Enjoy the workout, and make sure you guys get back to posting.

No comments: