Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Filthy Tuesday

Here is today's workout. Brought to you by http://www.crossfit.com/

"Filthy Fifty"

For time:
50 Box jump, 24 inch box
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood
Walking Lunge, 50 steps (25 per leg)
50 Knees to elbows (mount pullup bar, dead hang, and bring knees to your elbows)
50 Push press, 45 pounds (just the bar)
50 Back extensions
50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
50 Burpees
50 Double unders

Not much really needs to be said about that. Hit it up, and post your times to comments. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Maj Mills said...

Time: 33:13 This was my fourth time doing the Filthy 50. I've improved considerably from last year, but only by 17 seconds from this March. My achilles heal is the burpees. Took just over 8 minutes to knock them out.

st8we said...

My Filthy Fifty time was 24:14 as Rx'd. Thats about 4 minutes off my last filthy fifty time. That was almost a year ago, so not a really good metric. This workout is brutal. It apparantly took me a year to forget how bad this workout sucked. Good times by everyone today, you all rocked this one!

Anonymous said...

Can't remember the exact time of my Filthy Fifty, but it was right at 23:20. Used the bigger jump boxes than Rx'd so I was feeling the burn in my legs from the get go. First time ever doing this workout, definitely kicked my ass. And I'll say it now, and I'm sure I will say it a year from now, the burpees are the devil.

Anonymous said...

Filthy 50 as Rx'd 26:49
Complete smoke check though, I enjoyed it and love the way you feel afterwards. As a newer Crossfit workout machine I didnt have a time to beat.