Wednesday, July 16, 2008

T-Shirt problems

Ok folks....

Here is the deal with the t-shirt design. I leaned a little too far forward in the tshirt design apparantly. The skull that I was using for the design was created by a private designer, and I was waiting for his approval for use of the skull. Well, I just got back an answer from the origionator of the skull, and was told that they did not want us to use that skull in our design. So, I am going to pull that skull, and work on finding another one to use in its place. Give me a little more time to get another design worked up with another skull, and I will put it out again. Sorry for all of this, I guess I didnt think in a million years that I wouldnt get a yes from the designer. Thats what I get for assuming. The layout will be the same for the shirts, it will just have a different kettlebell skull in it. I am working on it now, so just give me a little time. Just another lesson for me to learn in this new world of mine....

No comments: