Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Crossfit WTBN logo and t-shirts

Just an update for everyone. I will be taking the proofs for our logo and tshirt design over to CVIC this week, to see what we can get worked. Once I get that done and have a digital version ready to send to the tshirt people, I will start getting price quotes, and getting numbers from everyone. Would like to know what types of shirts everyone would want (t, long sleeve, hoodies, etc), and if anyone would be interested in stickers as well. Let me know soonest, so I can start working price quotes. Thats it in a nutshell, when I know more, I will let everyone know.

1 comment:

st8we said...

Talked to the Graphics guy and he has the layout ready for my approval allready. I will go over and take a look at it tomorrow. Hope it comes out good!