Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Final design (Finally)

Here is the final proof for the t-shirts. This is our design, so no copyright or infringement worries. This is the version for green t-shirts. It will have to be two color (white and black) so it doesnt look stupid. The black will look like the first one I posted on the site, so refer back to that one if you need to. Again, the text about scars will be on the front, under the collar bone, and the rest will be on the back. I need to get the list together for preorder. (PREORDER is for local guys only, sorry) You can get short sleeve, long sleeve, tank tops, or hooded sweatshirts in just about any color you want. We are looking at between 5-8 dollars per shirt (hopefully) aside from the two color green, that will be slightly higher. The hooded sweatshirts will be in the 15-18 dollar range, and will be a heavy hooded sweatshirt with pockets in the front. I would like to get numbers, colors, sizes, and types from all locals by this Friday. (26 July) After we get the inital run completed, all others that are interested in the shirt will be able to go to www.crossfitshirts.com and order as they please. Get these numbers to me ASAP, so we can get this thing running. Hope you all like the design.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey bro, I've looked at the site for the shirts, couldn't find them, great design btw. Please let me know where I can find them! Pain....for time. BEST EVER! On the tag I gave you my facebook name, more needed, grab it and ask, all that is needed.