Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wed's Lung BBQ

Here is today's WOD brought to you by me. Enjoy the burn.

For time:

Row 1000m
100 Double Unders (or 200 singles)
Row 800m
80 Double Unders
Row 600m
60 Double Unders
Row 400m
40 Double Unders
Row 200m
20 Double Unders

If you guys need more jump ropes, cause the ones in the gym grew legs, I have two personal jump ropes over here at DES. Feel free to come and get them for use today.

Have a great time getting keeping your breathing under control. Post your times to comments.

2 comments:

st8we said...

Workout today sub'd singles for the doubles, so I did twice the posted amount. Time was 23:18. Not a bad little metcon.

Capt Croniser said...

Not being able to feel my legs after that much rowing would be an understatement. Did the workout solo today, had no external motivation, other than the radio. I also did all single jump ropes so I did twice as many and I completed the workout in 22:38. Good, hard, steady workout.