Monday, October 6, 2008

The Nasty that is this workout.....

Brought to you by www.crossfit.com Grind this bad boy out. Scale weight as needed, not reps. Post your times and loads to comments. Good form on all lifts, and make sure you do them in the correct order. Let me know how it felt. Talk to you all soon.

Five rounds for time of:

135 pound Deadlift, 15 reps
135 pound Hang power clean, 12 reps
135 pound Front Squat, 9 reps
135 pound Push Jerk, 6 reps

Post time to comments.

Yeah, thats what I said after I read this one..... Enjoy it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

38:43

i dont even want to move

st8we said...

Time as Rx'd with 135# was 25:05. Holy crap was that a great WOD. My whole body is in WTF mode. I blasted through the first round in 2:13 and did the whole first round unbroken....that was a mistake. Anyway, great WOD, hope you all enjoyed it.

Maj Mills said...

31:40 as Rx'd
Did this one back in July but only 3 rds instead of 5 then. Still took off almost 5 minutes compared to my 3rd round split today. I do generally like this WOD better than some of the other ones that you have to grind through.