Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday MEBB

Warm up:

3 round of the following:

10 pullups (dead hang)
10 pushups
10 GHD situps

Workout:

5 x 5 Push Jerk. Work up to 85% of your 1 rm for your last set of 5. Good form. Get under the bar, and get those arms locked out before you stand up.

Mini WOD:

10 KB Snatch (5l/5r)
10 burpees
20 wall ball

For time.

Post loads and times to comments. Have a great day. If you are in the Burpee challenge, your number for today is 5. Remember, the burpees from the workout today count as your burpees for the burpee challenge. If you need information on the burpee challenge, and its rules, go to Crossfit Santa Cruz website, and look it up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

45 lbs for push jerk
tried 16 kg but too heavy, couldn't get it above my shoulders, had to go and grab a 10 lb dumbell
first time doing wall balls - PAIN. I didn't have good form, definitely need to practice and strengthen up. I only timed myself for wall ball, time for that was 1:31

Capt Salm said...

Fast workout today but still tough.

5x5 @ 115. Could have donw more but the last set I knew why I was only at 115.

2:24 on the mini WOD. Damn Wall Ball!

st8we said...

did the warmup as Rx'd

5 X 5 push jerk loads were as follows:

155/175/175/175/185(PR for 5)

The mini Wod did it in 5:15. I dont know how you guys got under three minutes on that WOD. You guys must have been flying through that thing... I did the 24kg bell, and I guess I was just slow on the burpees and wallball, cause I was sucking some SERIOUS wind. Oh well, good on you guys.