Monday, May 5, 2008

Push it, Push it good.

From Saturday's posting at http://www.crossfit.com/

Shoulder press 1-1-1-1-1 reps
Push press 3-3-3-3-3 reps
Push Jerk 5-5-5-5-5 reps

Do all shoulder press reps, working up to your 1rm. (1 rep max) keep form tight and stable, arms locked out, head shot through the "gap", no bouncing, dipping or driving with the shoulder presses. Just up and down. Find your max.

Push press - slight dip/drive, stay on heels, keep feet planted. Work to your 3rm. Again, lock out arms at top, shoot the head, and get a stable position.

Push jerk - exagerated dip/drive, feet leave the ground for an instant, and drive yourself under the weight. Go for your 5rm on these. Get lockout before you settle under the bar. These are fast, aggressive lifts.

Do all shoulder press, then all push press, then all push jerk. Post loads to comments.

Made up my "Murph" that I only did half of on Friday, cause I was a baby. Got a full Murph done today in 44:11. Broke all rounds down "Cindy" style.... 20 round of 5-10-15 of pullups, pushups, and air squats. Got a 6:20 mile for my first mile as well. Anyway, there it is. I told you all I would get some M-A-N and finish that thing. I dont know what the heck was wrong with me last week. Oh yeah, I was SORE, and being a baby. I allready covered that. Have a good day, y'all.

1 comment:

Cedar Hill Plumbers said...

This is a greeat post thanks