Friday, June 13, 2008

This one might hurt....

I had a request for a WOD with Kettlebells in it, and as always, I am happy to oblige. Here is today's workout brought to you by New Jersey Crossfit. (link is on the side of the page) Enjoy this one, as its a Friday workout, and you know how we program Friday workouts! Form is king as always. Hit this one up with gusto, and enjoy your weekend. I will bring the KB's over to the 4, so you guys have enough between those ones, and the ones over at the gym. Have a great weekend, get some rest, and see you on Monday!

3 rounds as fast as possible:

30 Box jumps
30 Mountain climbers
30 kettlebell swings
30 burpees
30 kettlebell snatches


Make sure you are employing a tight, loose, tight grip on the snatches, like I taught you guys. Hip drive is paramount on the swings and snatches. The mountain climbers are two count, so the reps are counted as your left leg comes forward. Keep back straight, head up, all that. Enjoy, and as always, post times and thoughts to comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This one DID hurt! I don't even remember my time, due to running a "light" 5 miles afterwards. I do know I had to start and stop to correct form a lot, all good though. Pushed it today though, used the 52kg for the KB swings, and my last set of KB cleans. Last set of box jumps I completed all 30 on the super high box. Body thrashed completely, this weekend will be a nice resting period for me. Keep them coming.

Capt Salm, Lt Croniser, Sgt Hubler, Sgt Tuck, Sgt Boerger, PFC Belew were out there as well.