Monday, June 23, 2008

Structured classes

I want to start doing legitmate organized Crossfit lessons here at the BN. I need some feedback from you all as to when that would be best overall for everyone. But I want to start showing you guys different skills like rings, power lifts, kettlebells and what not, and I cant do that via the computer. I really want to start a more formal, scheduled setup for you guys. Let me know when you all think would be best. Chow time or what not, but we need to start doing that, because there are loads of things I can teach you guys, we just have to commit to doing it. Let me know what would work best for everyone. I want to start impacting you guys more than just over the computer. I want to actually have you guys learn all the things that there is....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any time from 1100-1400 is good for the S-4 shop