Tuesday, August 12, 2008

You choose Tuesday

Today is your choice for what you want to do for a WOD. I would advise keeping another light day for today. We are in need of some recooperation from last week, and we need to keep it light in aniticipation of the total. So, hit up something that you want to, but keep it light, and I will see you guys on Wed. I will be out of pocket today conducting training with Snipers. We need to make sure we get the little things done in the gym, and get those keys distibuted to those that are going to be keyholders, as well as get the inventories up and all that. Keep it up guys, we are doing really well, and the workouts are proving it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Helen today as Rx;d
3 rds for time
400m run
21 KB Swings
12 Pullups

Completed in 9:43

Wanted something light so I chose this one, hard on cardio, light on the body for the upcoming TOTAL

Anonymous said...

Same as Green. Good fast workout. Time: 9:01

Looking forward to tommorow....

Anonymous said...

I looked at Helen and called Green to see if he wanted to workout today. Well he already did and said do Helen. I was going to anyway,
3 rnds 4 time
400m run
21 kb swings
12 pullups

time: 10:14

My legs were a little tired and sore from yesterdays river walk but still pushed through it. Smoked me for Cardio, I am still breathing hard.