Tuesday, August 12, 2008

T-shirt pricing

Guys and gals,

Here is the t-shirt pricing. The price includes the t-shirt, design fee, screen setup fee, color change, and shipping. These normally cost alomst twice what we are paying, but since we are a non-profit affiliate, we are getting them at cost. This is what NEEDS to happen... By NO LATER THAN Friday 22 AUGUST I need everyones money in cash or personal check made out to me for the ENTIRE amount of your purchase. No backing out at this point either. The per unit price is fixed from spreading out the amount of everything to everyones order. Here is the pricing, so you can figure out what you need to give to me. Once I get EVERYONES money I will put the order on my credit card, and we should have the order within two weeks. Here is the breakdown:

T-shirts: 11.00 per shirt (I put down 10.00 yesterday by mistake)
Long sleeve: 13.00 per shirt
tank tops: 10.00 per shirt
hoodies: 20.00 per shirt

No new orders will be taken at this time. Sorry guys. If you didnt order, or get a chance to, we can possibly work out another order after this one is done.

I cant stress enough how important it is for all of you that rogered up for shirts to get your money to me by next Friday. I would prefer earlier than that, but Ill give you guys until next Friday. If you bow out of a purchase you allready told me you were going to buy, it will screw up the entire process, as the pricing was set per unit. So dont screw your buddy. Come see me here at the shop and drop off your cash or check to me. I have the breakdown of what everyone ordered by person except for what Green gave me. From Green all I have is numbers, so I hope you have the breakdown per person. Thats it. Hope you all had a good workout, and I will see you all tomorrow.....For the TOTAL!!!! Be ready.

No comments: