Thursday, August 7, 2008

Time to hit it up

Here is todays WOD, brought to you by http://www.crossfit.com/ Enjoy this one. Make sure to do this WOD with the Dumbells, (dont sub a KB) as its an entirely different stimulus with a Kb, and I want you guys to give the DB snatches a go.

45 pound Dumbbell squat snatch, left arm, 21 reps
45 pound Dumbbell squat snatch, right arm, 21 reps
42 Pull-ups
45 pound Dumbbell squat snatch, left arm, 15 reps
45 pound Dumbbell squat snatch, right arm, 15 reps
30 Pull-ups
45 pound Dumbbell squat snatch, left arm, 9 reps
45 pound Dumbbell squat snatch, right arm, 9 reps
18 Pull-ups

For time.

As always, post times to comments. Let me know when you guys plan on doing this, and I will do it with you. I will also go over the finer points of the DB snatch with you guys as well. And by the way, thats a squat snatch. Have a great day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As RX'd
45# Squat Snatch
21 Each hand
42 Pullups
15 Each hand
30 Pullups
9 Each hand
18 Pullups

Time 19:50

Legs are "Done Sir Done"

st8we said...

Todays Workout As Rx'd: 20:01

Congratulations go to Mr. Boerger for getting me by 11 seconds. Good job and way to hustle on that last set of pullups....I saw you pumping em out to get ahead of me. Great job! I agree that legs are d u n.

Anonymous said...

Scaled down the weight to 35#, completed this one in 20:03