Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Classes, time, and excuses

I have an Advanced Dynamic Entry Course on deck for the next two weeks. I wholly underestimated the time I would have available to teach the classes, provide instruction for the groups that I am working out in the afternoons, and actually have time to workout myself. Yesterday I sacrificed my workout time to get my guys through their workout yesterday, as they still need pretty constant attention to their form, especially when they get fatigued. I need to get some type of workout in today. I put the guys through a KB ladder yesterday of front squats, snatches, and clean and push press, and then put them through a scaled down "Fran" (21-15-9) reps of 65 lb thrusters and pullups, as they were asking for a "little" more after the KB's. Gotta get going now, as I need to get on giving some of the students a retest from yesterdays inventory test. Will try and get on here later, and add a workout for today.

No comments: