Thursday, April 17, 2008

Back and forth with more of the girls

AM workout group:

Helen

3 rounds of 400m run (sub is 500m row)
21 53# KB swings (red one)
12 pullups

for time. Post times to comments.

PM workout group:

Cindy

As many rounds in twenty minutes you can do of the following:

5 pullups (strict, at least as long as you can do strict, then degrade to kipping)
10 pushups (strict good form)
15 air squats

Post number of rounds to comments

These workouts are simple, fast, and brutal. Max effort on all rounds, so sandbagging or "pacing" on the rounds, other than what you need to do to stay in the game is not acceptable. There is no such thing as a person that can or cant do a workout, or anything else in life for that matter. You either will or you wont. Period. Get out what you put in, its as simple as that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A WORKOUT!!!! Once again a real body burner. In my twenty minute time limit I was able to complete:
10 total sets with an additional 5 pull-ups starting my 11th set then the time ran out.
I was unable to do this workout at work today due to some time constraints, but the thing I love about a workout like this is it can be done practically anywhere. I did my workout at my house at 7:00pm.

My diet for today was not the greatest:
Breakfast: Cup of coffee and a banana.
Lunch: Bottle of powerade, McDonalds Filet of Fish with fries and a Sweet tea.
Dinner: Bowl of cheerios (just me and the 2 year old son home tonight).

Once again thanks for the great workout, lets keep it going, however, the body is in a world of pain. But that is GOOD.

Anonymous said...

Total A** kicker! My body was already thrashed from the two previous workouts, this one didn't help any! I completed 11 sets of pull-ups and push-ups, but time ran before I could start my 11th of air-squats.
I was on the road all day so I didn't complete it at work either. I have to bust out the home pull-up bar and knock this one out at the pad.

My diet for today wasn't too bad, a little fattier than I hoped, but then again I am trying to put weight on.....

Breakfast: Banana, OJ, and a bowl store bought breakfast bowl.
Lunch: Quarter Pounder w/ cheese, Large Fries, and a Large Orange Hi-C.
Dinner, One healthy sized porkchop, noodles w/mushrooms, Caffeine free pepsi.
Desert: Two scoops of Orange Sherbet.

Great routine today! Keep em coming, just what my body needs.

(Stomach is getting a lot better, strains a bit after a while but dealing with it, definitely getting better though!)