Friday, January 23, 2009

OPERATION PHOENIX TSHIRTS NOW AVAILABLE

I am sure you all are aware of the Operation Phoenix project thats going on. Hopefully some of you have gotten donations off and gotten great t-shirts all ready. If you havent, you will be able to get your very own CROSSFIT WTBN to support Operation Phoenix as of today. I donated our tshirt design to Operation Phoenix cause I obviously believe in the cause. ANYWAY, point is, till Operation Phoenix is closed out, that will be the only place to purchase Crossfit WTBN tshirts unless they run out, and dont start doing them again. It will also probably be the last Crossfit WTBN shirts to be produced with me leaving to Camp Lejeune and transferring my affiliate down there. OK, enough rambling. GIVE UP SOME DUCKETS FOR A GOOD CAUSE..... 100 PERCENT GOES TO OUTFITTING THE USMC in case you didnt all ready know. Take it easy you all. I plan on starting doing a 5 day training forecast type format for the site starting this week, as I only get on here from home now, due to it being blocked at my work. (Social Networking site, I HATE NMCI) So I will put up a block of workouts, and you guys can post daily, or all at once, or not at all, its up to you. Ill get something up on the site this weekend.

No comments: