Saturday, January 17, 2009

Moving (PCSing)

If this site is not being updated on a regular basis, I apoligize for that. I am in teh middle of executing orders, and PCSing back to Camp Lejeuene North Carolina. I am going to be going back to one of our deploying EOD units. I will be moving Crossfit Weapons Training Battalion to Camp Lejeune as well, and changing the name to something that has to do with being down there. Thanks so much for everything everyone has done here, and I cant wait to get down to NC, get back to work. I will keep posting to this site when I get a chance before I leave. Thanks for sticking with me, and I will get this thing going soon.

2 comments:

Crossfit Camp Lejeune said...

We look forward to meeting you -

Bill K and the Crossfit Camp Lejeune crew

Ben said...

Hey Chris

Sorry to see you go. Keep in touch. TES-MI5
Will be back at Quantico in October